Perform a variety of complex secretarial and clerical tasks requiring independent judgment and action, including decision making in accordance with organizational policies and procedures which may include delegated administrative duties
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review incoming correspondence; perform research; prepare school board agenda material; and compose and prepare outgoing correspondence for signature.
- Supervise subordinate clerical staff.
- Take and transcribe dictation and minutes.
- Coordinate administrative matters to insure proper staffing and/or action.
- Manage office details: purchase requests, scheduling, office budget, payroll, travel arrangements, and similar duties.
- Handle incoming phone calls and direct inquiries in accordance with prescribed procedure.
- Perform basic computer skills such as keyboarding, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
School Expectations: All employees are expected to demonstrate regular and predictable attendance; to support the District’s vision, mission, goals, and Strategic Plan; to engage in civility, respect, and professionalism; and to maintain the professional knowledge and skills necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their positions.
Six years of increasingly responsible experience in secretarial and clerical duties.
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all personnel
Demonstrates basic word processing skills to include Word, Excel, etc.
High School diploma or equivalency
Pepin Academies is a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
To learn more about Pepin Academies, please click Pepin Culture Book
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications